|You Are An INTP|
You are analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything you can.
Smart and complex, you always love a new intellectual challenge.
Your biggest pet peeve is people who slow you down with trivial chit chat.
A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it.
In love, you are an easy person to fall for. But you're not an easy person to stay in love with.
Although you are quite flexible, you often come off as aloof or argumentative.
At work, you are both a logical and creative thinker. You are great at solving problems.
You would make an excellent mathematician, programmer, or professor.
How you see yourself: Creative, fair, and tough-minded
When other people don't get you, they see you as: arrogant, cold, and robotic
If it was a "Grey's Anatomy" meme, I'd be Christina Yang.
snagged from mighty_jo
So, windrider_09, your LiveJournal reveals...
You are... 1% unique and 24% herdlike (partly because you, like everyone else, enjoy writing). When it comes to friends you are normal. In terms of the way you relate to people, you are wary of trusting strangers. Your writing style (based on a recent public entry) is intellectual.
Your overall weirdness is: 21
(The average level of weirdness is: 28.
You are weirder than 46% of other LJers.)
Find out what your weirdness level is!
It's harder than it looks! Copy and paste to your own journal, erase my answers, and add your own. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names &/or objects, nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you got this from has the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. And Have Fun With It!
1) 4 LETTER WORD: Jive
2) BOY NAME: John
3) GIRL NAME: Juno
4) OCCUPATION: Jurisconsult
5) A COLOUR: Jacinthe
6) SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Jeans
7) BEVERAGE: Jellybean (part Sambucca and part blackberry brandy)
8) FOOD: Jalapenos
9) SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Jordan
10) A PLACE: Jakarta
11) REASON FOR BEING LATE: Jocoserious janitrix
12) SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Jeez!
The strange words beginning with 'j; came from the Phrontistery. What would we be without Google with memes such as this one.
No tagging as usual.
1. Bold the shows you've watched every episode of (or near enough to count)
2. Italic the shows you've seen at least one episode of
3. Post your answers
50. Quantum Leap
49. Prison Break
48. Veronica Mars
47. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
46. Sex & The City
So there you have it!
Edited to make it a bit bigger. For some reason uploading the image from the menu shrinks it, unlike if you upload it into the scrapbook first. How peculiar.
1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
Jensen Ackles or Joss Whedon or Kevin Smith
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Nope, I pay people to do so
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
4. Do you take compliments well?
5. Do you play Sudoku?
no, I leave that to the brainacs
Your brain: 80% interpersonal, 80% visual, 120% verbal, and 120% mathematical!
Congratulations on being 400% smart! Actually, on my test, everyone is. The above score breaks down what kind of thinking you most enjoy doing. A score above 100% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 100% means you use it less. It says nothing about how good you are at any one, just how interested you are in each, relatively. A substantial difference in scores between two people means, conclusively, that they are different kinds of thinkers.
Matching Summary: Each of us has different tastes. Still, I offer the following advice, which I think is obvious:
- Don't date someone if your interpersonal percentages differ by more than 80%.
- Don't be friends with someone if your verbal percentages differ by more than 100%.
- Don't have sex with someone if their math percentage is over 200%.